With its mobile central island
It is made of wood, glass and Lucerne stone and is equipped with:
- A large sink as well as another smaller washbasin set in the island
- Another smaller washbasin in the island
- A water purification system and the ability to adjust the water PH level
- The hob is induction and a full supply of suitable pots and pans is provided
- A ventilated and steam oven
- Microwave oven
- A dishwasher
- A fridge
- A freezer
- Multiple drawers
- Cold room for fruits and vegetables thanks to a forced ventilation system that takes the air from outside
- A coffee machine – tea – chocolate with a forced ventilation system that takes the air from outside
- A mixer and a blender
The plates are induction and naturally a complete endowment of suitable pans and pans is present.
There are also two other coffee machines (one Moka and one American coffee), a complete set of assorted dishes, tea cups, coffee cups, water and wine glasses, bowls for breakfast and salad, a water jug, prestigious “Guy DEGRENNE”cutlery, a set of kitchen knives and a sharpener.
Two large wooden cutting boards are set into the stone surfaces in the kitchen.
There are also three waste bins for sorting (glass, plastic and waste) and a folding stool.